Fine jewelry is a precious possession that is designed and crafted to last a lifetime.
Below are some guidelines for the care and cleaning of your fine jewelry:
• Store jewelry in a clean, dry place.
• Keep jewelry in a fabric-lined jewelry case, or in a box with compartments and dividers. If you prefer to use ordinary boxes, wrap each piece individually in soft tissue paper.
• Don’t jumble jewelry in a drawer or jewelry case. Pieces can scratch each other.
• Do not leave your jewelry on the rim of a sink where it can easily go down the drain.
• Visit AA Jewel Box at least once a year to have your jewelry checked for loose prongs, worn mountings, and general wear and tear.
• Visit AA Jewel Box every six months to have your jewelry professionally cleaned.
For more information visit the official Jewelry Information Center.